Seeds of Inspiration Blogs
Follow along to learn about healthy lifestyle tips and tricks, alongside delicious veggie-filled recipes, and educational greenhouse-grow facts. We’re here to inspire and help you get the most out of your Red Sun Farms purchase.
8 Healthy & Green St. Patrick’s Day Meals
Are you in need of some St. Paddy’s Day inspiration? We have you covered with delicious and healthy green recipes from breakfast to dinner to get your whole family in the spirit! Check out these fun and festive meal ideas for your St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
Bell Pepper and Eggs: Our green sweet bell peppers are the perfect clover look-alike when cut! Fill slices with eggs and you have a healthy and festive twist to breakfast eggs. - Green Cucumber Mint Smoothie: Refreshing, fresh and clean-tasting, this smoothie is sure to start your morning off on the right start. Add in quick oats or low-fat plain Greek yogurt before blending for staying power. - Kale & Bacon Stuffed Peppers: Green bell peppers and spinach are a double green whammy in this savory and filling stuffed pepper recipe, created just for breakfast time.
- Pesto Salmon and Italian Veggies: Full-flavored and easy to clean up - what’s not to love? Bright green pesto paired with our sweet organic grape tomatoes give life to this Italian plate.
- Spicy Sriracha Crab and Cucumber Salad: Our cool English cucumbers can easily be made into noodles that contrast the sriracha spice for a substantial dinner salad. Extra green points for adding avocado on top!
- Bell Pepper Pizzas: Pizza is a crowd-pleaser, and green pizza on St. Patrick’s Day is sure to be no exception! Our green bell peppers are not only festively green but also punch up the nutrition by standing in for pizza dough.
- Green Goddess Hummus: This very green hummus is also very flavorful, and it’s the perfect pair for our long English cucumbers and green bell pepper strips.
- Cucumber Boats: Fresh green herbs like parsley and dill pair with green cucumbers and creamy feta for a salty, savory and crunchy snack that can’t be beat!
For more inspiration on green recipes and drinks check out our St. Patrick’s Day pinboard!