What You'll Need
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- To grind the corn chips, place them in a food processor and process to a powder. Place in a bowl.
- Add the chili powder, oregano, cumin, sea salt, and pepper to the corn chip mixture and mix.
- Place the oil and garlic in another bowl.
- Dredge each chicken wing in the oil. Roll in the corn chip mixture.
- Place each wing on a baking sheet. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Remove from the oven and place on a serving tray. Serve with Chili Sauce.
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan. Add the onions and lightly sauté until onions are slightly translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, peppers, celery, chili powder, garlic, mustard, ginger, cayenne, sugar, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Bring to a boil and lower to simmer. Cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to an airtight container if not using immediately. The sauce will keep for one week in the refrigerator.
You may also be interested in...
Chocolate Avocado Mousse with Hazelnut Crisps and Berries
Creamy, rich dessert with a nutty crisp cookie to contract the smooth mousse (video included)
Prep time: 30
Total time: 45
Skill level: Medium
This recipe has a video