What You'll Need
- Mix the flours, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and sea salt together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, pumpkin, milk, and apple cider vinegar together.
- Add half the milk mixture to the flour mixture and start to stir. Add the rest of the milk mixture while continuing to stir. Mix until it is smooth with no flour lumps.
- Heat the waffle iron. When ready, brush the iron with melted butter or use a cooking spray.
- Ladle in the waffle batter for each section of the iron. This is going to vary depending on the size and kind of waffle maker.
- Cook as per the instructions for the waffle iron.
- Remove from the waffle iron and serve with your favorite ice cream, berries, and maple syrup.
You may also be interested in...
Pineapple Pork Kabobs
Kabobs are a traditional summer staple, try them with pineapple and rosemary roasted vegetables for an explosion of flavors and textures. A true treat.
Prep time: 25 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Skill level: Easy