A seafood treat combines with a zesty, colorful cabbage salad. A sure pleaser at the dinner table get ready to add this in your regular meal rotation. Tacos will never be the same!
What You'll Need
Red Cabbage Pepper Salad
- Make the salad by placing the cabbage, carrots, peppers, cucumber, mango and avocado in a bowl. Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- To make the dressing place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix
- Pour the dressing on the salad ingredients and mix. Set aside.
- Prepare the shrimp by ensuring they are peeled and clean. Place in a bowl. Mix the cumin, chili powder, coriander, and cayenne together and add to the shrimp. Mix. Add a pinch of sea salt (more can be added later, if needed).
- Heat the olive oil or butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp to the pan and sauté until they are cooked (5 to 7 minutes). Remove from the pan.
- Place a tortilla on a plate. Scoop some of the salad and place it on the tortilla and spread it evenly over the surface, leaving some space around the edge. Top with two shrimps. Roll up the tortilla. Do this for the rest of the tortillas. Serve.
You may also be interested in...
Crisp Cucumber & Tomato Salad
Cucumber Tomato Salad is crisp and crunchy, thanks to our greenhouse-grown cucumbers, and bursting with flavors from tomatoes, fresh parsley and seasonings. Substitute any of our small tomato varieties for our cherry tomatoes based on preference.
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Skill level: Easy