What You'll Need
- Pre-heat cast iron or oven-ready pan to medium-high heat.
- Toss quartered brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, pepper and add to the hot pan.
- Allow for pieces to get slightly charred before stirring. (approx. 3 minutes) Toss and repeat.
- Add tomatoes, peppers, Chorizo sausage, and toss.
- Add balsamic vinegar and toss.
- Top with Gruyère cheese and place in the pre-heated oven (400°F) for 20 minutes until desired crispy result.
You may also be interested in...
Mushroom Stuffed Sweetpeaks
An amazing combination of flavors, these stuffed Sweetpeaks peppers can be eaten as a side or as a meal itself!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Skill level: Medium
This recipe has a video