What You'll Need
- Slice tomato to desired thickness.
- Cut avocado into wedges.
- Render the bacon over medium high heat until crisp and reserve.
- Cut basil into fine ribbons (Chiffonade).
- Lay tomatoes on bottom of plate.
- Place Burrata cheese in center.
- Place avocado around cheese.
- Top with warm bacon, basil, and olive oil.
You may also be interested in...
Bell Pepper Vidalia Onion Strata
Loaded with sweet Vidalia onions and bell peppers, this delicious baked breakfast or brunch dish can be assembled ahead of time, leaving just the baking for the morning.
Prep time: 30 mins
Total time: 1 hr 15 mins
Skill level: Easy