What You'll Need
Chicken Cucumber Sandwiches with Avocado Mayo
- Place one slice of bread on a plate. Layer on the chicken, tomato and cucumber. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the avocado mayo on the other slice of bread. Place the slice mayo side down onto the other slice of bread. Cut in half and serve.
- Peel the avocado and remove the pit.
- Place the avocado in a food processor. Add the lemon or lime juice, apple cider vinegar, and honey (if using). Process. As the processor is running, add the oil. Process until smooth. Add the sea salt and pepper to taste and process again.
- Transfer to a container with a lid and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
You may also be interested in...
Cauliflower Rice with Peppers & Tomatoes
A fantastic alternative to rice, bursting with veggie flavor.
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Skill level: Easy
This recipe has a video