What You'll Need
- Soak skewers in water for 10-15 minutes
- Marinate vegetables with ¼ cup olive oil, ¼ tsp. dried dill. ¼ tsp. dried coriander, a pinch of salt and pepper for 10-15 minutes (save marinade for basting as it cooks).
- Thread all vegetables alternatively onto skewers
- Pre-heat grill and lightly oil grate.
- Place skewers on grill diagonally for 3 minutes; turning, basting, and rotating for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove and serve with your favorite grilled protein.
You may also be interested in...
Bell Pepper Tacos
Sure peppers are a great addition to tacos, but what about using them as the Taco shell? Cut our famous bell peppers in half and there you have it a veggie shell! Here’s how we load our pepper shells.
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Skill level: Easy