What You'll Need
- Preheat oven to 350 f
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Grease a 6 “ shallow cast iron or oven-proof pan and put ingredients into the pan. Make sure it is gently packed.
- Topping with rest of ingredients and drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 20 minutes until dip has firmed up and contents are baked through.
- Cut baguette diagonally ½ inch wide, brush with olive oil and bake for 5 minutes at 350 f
You may also be interested in...
Pumpkin Waffles with Berries
Have some fun with this tasty morning breakfast for the pumpkin lover in your home. Pumpkin waffles and all the berries you want! What could go wrong?
Skill level: Easy