What You'll Need
Tomato, Sweet Pepper, Cucumber Emulsion
- In a non-reactive container, combine assorted tomatoes, 1 ½ cucumbers, red wine vinegar, and olive oil.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Puree chilled marinated ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Stir in peppers, lemon juice and honey.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine parsley, small tomato, ½ seedless cucumber, diced.
- Slice avocado into thin slices.
- Cut crab meat in to small sections.
- Draw three lines with Greek yogurt.
- Spoon tomato, sweet pepper, cucumber emulsion between Greek yogurt lines.
- Place pepper , tomato, cucumber garnish on one end.
- Place avocado on opposite end, in a shingle pattern.
- Place crab meat on center of plate.
You may also be interested in...
Grilled Herbed Flatbread with Arugula Salad
Salad doesn’t always have to be eaten alone. Go against the grain, start your own trend, and top grilled flatbread with arugula salad, and a poached egg. Eat it as a pizza if you dare.
Skill level: Hard