What You'll Need
- Mash boiled potatoes. Add eggs, Panko breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper mixing thoroughly. Gently fold in peppers until fully incorporated.
- Scoop 1 tbsp. amount for medallion (snack) sized pancakes or double the amount to make larger. The smaller size makes for faster cooking and bite-size presentation.
- Place on parchment paper and reserve for cooking. Can be made ahead of time.
- Pre-heat heavy pan or griddle to medium heat and add 2 tbsp. veg or frying oil.
- Fry pancakes for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Mix sour cream, mayo, and Sriracha sauce. Add lemon at the end and mix well.
You may also be interested in...
Breakfast Baked Tomato Eggplant
Baked, breaded eggplant is worth the effort. The combination of the crisp eggplant, sliced tomatoes and poached eggs make it the perfect breakfast. Eggplant can be breaded and baked the night before to save time.
Prep time: 1 hr 10 mins
Total time: 1 hr 30 mins
Skill level: Medium
Pineapple Pork Kabobs
Kabobs are a traditional summer staple, try them with pineapple and rosemary roasted vegetables for an explosion of flavors and textures. A true treat.
Prep time: 25 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Skill level: Easy