What You'll Need
Red Sun Farms Sweet Bell Pepper
- Rub bell peppers with canola oil and roast in 425°F oven for approximately 12 minutes.
- Peel burned skin from peppers.
- Remove seeds.
- Cut julienne style.
- Blanch tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds.
- Remove from heat and place in ice water bath.
- When cool, remove skin and seeds.
- Dice into small pieces.
- Cook chorizo canola until almost done.
- Add onions, garlic, and shallots.
- After one minute, add peppers; stir.
- Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, cream, white pepper and salt.
- Place butter in a non-stick oven compatible pan.
- Add egg mixture to pan.
- Move the raw egg mixture around pan with out scrambling egg mixture.
- When cooked half way, add chorizo and bell peppers.
- Add queso fresco cheese and tomato concasse.
- Place in the 350°F oven and bake 10-15 minutes, or until egg is set and cheese is melted.
- Salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve hot.
You may also be interested in...
Egg Plant & Goat Cheese Cannelloni
This is a veggie twist on a traditional Italian dish. What is better then eggplant and goat cheese? Stuffed eggplant with goat cheese, red pepper coulis and tempera artichoke hearts. A dish packed full of flavor and excitement.
Skill level: Hard