What You'll Need
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Season tomatoes with salt, pepper, olive oil and sugar.
- Slow roast with thyme for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take circles and place on pan with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes until cold.
- Poke holes in pastry with a fork.
- Brush pastry with egg wash.
- Bake between two sheet trays with silpats until brown.
- Heat a large sauté pan.
- Add oil, zucchini and squash.
- Sauté until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Toss all ingredients together.
- Place tomato directly in center of a 8” round plate.
- Arrange sautéed vegetables on top of tomato.
- Place puff pastry circle on vegetables.
- Finish plate with salad.
- Garnish with olive oil.
You may also be interested in...