What You'll Need
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Spread out the chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, and minced garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat pan to medium heat and cook sausages until almost cooked through. Cut the sausages into ¼ inch pieces and return to the pan, adding the tomatoes from the oven. Mix thoroughly and continue cooking.
- Cook Penne al dente according to package directions.
- Once the pasta is cooked, mix it in with the sausages, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Serve in your favorite bowl and top with Parmesan cheese and a sprig of basil.
You may also be interested in...
Heirloom Tomato Tart
Our heirloom tomatoes are beautiful on their own but in this tart they take tomatoes to a whole new level of culinary beauty. Paired with cheese, olive oil and parsley, this tart looks as good as it tastes!
Skill level: Hard