What You'll Need
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Grease an 8-inch x 8-inch square baking dish or 9-inch round dish.
- Combine the milk, cream, garlic, nutmeg, sea salt and pepper together in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat for 2 minutes. Pour into the baking dish.
- Add the sweet potatoes and peppers and make sure they are covered with the milk mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle on the cheese and continue to bake for another 20-25 minutes, until the liquid is set and the cheese is slightly golden.
You may also be interested in...
Savory Avocado Tomato Smoothie
We have suggested breakfast, but you can enjoy this savory smoothie at any time of the day!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Skill level: Easy