What You'll Need
- Preheat a large skillet or wok on medium-high heat
- Add cooking oil then sesame oil and swirl to mix
- Add shredded zucchini, diced peppers, hot sauce, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Gently incorporate and toss all ingredients to mix well
- Gently stir for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked sufficiently.
- Remove from skillet and place into a bowl. Top with cooked shrimp and toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat a pan or wok using 1 tsp of melted butter. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and sauté for five minutes.
- Top zucchini with shrimp and toasted sesame seeds
You may also be interested in...
Gluten Free Italian Meatloaf Muffins
These gluten free delights are the perfect portion size, and packed full of flavor. Your muffin tin isn’t just for muffin’s anymore. The warm comfort meal for a winter’s day.
Prep time: 35 mins
Total time: 1 hr 25 mins
Skill level: Easy