What You'll Need
- Marinate chicken for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp cooking oil in a heavy pan or wok on medium heat.
- Add the marinated chicken to the pan along with the marinade and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add sesame oil, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and chilies. Cook for another 3-4 minutes, stirring often.
- For the last 30 seconds, add spring onions and basil to the pan. Serve over rice topped with sesame seeds and cilantro.
You may also be interested in...
Breakfast Buddha Bowl
All the benefits of a buddha bowl for breakfast with refried beans, a hard-boiled egg and loads of veggies for a new breakfast favorite. Substantial and flavorful this breakfast that will sustain energy for hours. It also makes a great lunch
Prep time: 20
Total time: 35
Skill level: Easy
This recipe has a video