What You'll Need
- Make slices across the chicken breast (hasselback) two-thirds of the way through. Tip: a wooden spoon on either side will help keep you from cutting all the way through.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Season vegetables with dill, coriander, salt, and pepper
- Insert seasoned vegetables into sliced chicken, alternating colors.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over prepared chicken breasts.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place on cooking pan and cook for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Combine all vegetables & season with salt and pepper.
- Add vinegar and sugar a little at a time to incorporate to taste.
- Add chopped dill and refrigerate for 20 minutes while the chicken is cooking.
You may also be interested in...
A gluten - free version of a traditional tabbouleh. Very delicious with plenty of parsley , tomatoes, red peppers and lemon juice. Make it up ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. Take it to work for lunch, serve it at summer outdoor events or with your favorite entre.
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Skill level: Easy