What You'll Need
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the pasta as per the directions on the package. Rinse. Place in a bowl.
- Add the cheeses (save some to put on top) and tomatoes.
- Mix the Dijon and milk together. Add to the pasta.
- Season with sea salt and pepper. Mix again. Set aside.
- Cut off the tops of the peppers. Remove the seeds.
- Spoon the pasta filling in the peppers, pressing down to fill the pepper as much as possible. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of each pepper and then top with Panko bread crumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Serve.
You may also be interested in...
Stuffed Black Bean Tomato Avocados
Stuffed avocados make a perfect lunch. Black beans, tomatoes and spices are paired with the creamy texture of the avocado for an amazing combination of flavors. Served warm, it provides a very satisfying meal or it can be paired with your favorite entre.
Prep time: 25 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Skill level: Easy
Cheddar and Roasted Red Pepper Pancakes
Enjoy a delicious breakfast or breakfast for dinner with these savory Cheddar and Roasted Red Pepper Pancakes.
Skill level: Medium
This recipe has a video