What You'll Need
- Starting tip: have all ingredients cut and ready to go before opening the spring roll wrappers.
- Lay the wrappers out in a diamond-shaped position.
- Layer 2-3 pieces of each vegetable across the wrapper starting 2-3 inches from the bottom of the wrapper.
- Bring the bottom up over the stuffing and cover the stuffing. Fold the outside edges over each side and roll it up. Seal it closed by dipping your finger into the water and wiping the last inch.
- Fry spring roll in vegetable or canola oil until golden brown.
Dipping Sauce: (optional) create an easy dipping sauce by combining plum sauce with Sriracha sauce.
You may also be interested in...
Pulled Pork Sliders with Tomato Chutney
Pulled Pork Sliders with Tomato Chutney are the ultimate crowd-pleaser. Tender, flavorful pulled pork, fresh tomatoes and a homemade sweet and spicy barbecue sauce combine to make a sandwich that will have guests raving for more.
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 8 hrs 15 mins
Skill level: Medium
Roasted Sweet Bell Pepper & Chorizo Frittata with Queso Fesco
It’s Frittata time. Frittata’s are one meal that can be eaten at any time of the day. We love this chorizo with queso fresco, and roasted sweet bell peppers for dinner.
Skill level: Hard